Immediate Opening / MECHANIC/TRUCK EQUIPMENT INSTALLER
Future Line Truck Equipment is a family-owned and operated full-line truck equipment house.
We are currently hiring for a Mechanic/Truck Equipment Installer. 1st shift.This position requires basic mechanical knowledge and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, along with applicable welding experience. Knowledge of 12V wiring a plus.
Under the general supervision of the Production Manager, the individual will be responsible for the installation of truck equipment and truck bodies on commercial vehicles. Duties will include some general assembly of related components. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in MIG welding (steel fabrication a plus)
- Must have own tools
- High school graduate or equivalent
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Willing to train candidates with some required skills.
FULL-TIME FABRICATOR/ALUMINUM WELDER
We are looking for a full-time fabricator/aluminum welder for 1st shift; Full-time position.
- Knowledge of welding and the techniques required for fabrication. Must be able to read blueprints, tape measure and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Perform drilling, shearing, and bending.
- At least 1 year aluminum experience, high school diploma or GED; must be able to lift 50-70 lbs
- Competitive wage
- overtime wage
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays